Once you’ve flown business class it’s hard to ever look at economy again, and than will more than ever be the case if you’re an Australia-LA regular with Virgin Australia. The airline this week announced that new cabins have been fitted into its 777-300ER fleet.
The airline calls its new Business Class product ‘The Business’ and rightfully so. The completely refreshed cabin includes:
- 37 individual and private suites that convert into queen-sized length beds
- Unique herringbone layout ensuring maximum privacy
- A super-sized entertainment system
- Cocktail and Canapé Service
- The new Business Class Bar and Lounge
- Continental breakfast at the bar prior to the full breakfast service, or the opportunity to enjoy a full breakfast at the bar rather than in the suite.
Initially the new layout will be for flights across the Pacific from Australia to LA however plans are in place for services between Australia and Abu Dhabi.