Here are the behind-the-scenes grooming secrets to making a Men’s Style model look, well, stylish.
Thanks to Bradwyn Jones (Instagram @bradwynjones), who did the grooming on this recent story…
…you too can achieve the look of our model. Bradwyn has been kind to enough to share his notes on the process involved.
– Jurlique Balancing face wash morning &/or night.
– After wet or dry shaving, spritz the face with Jurlique Calming Mist. This will calm any
irritation on the skin and remove redness.
– Using a small amount of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream (moisturiser) blend all over the face
and under the chin and down on to the neck. This moisturiser is lightweight and not
super shiny, so perfect for day and night use.
– If your skin is ruddy and dehydrated and needs a little more TLC, you can’t go past Dr
Spiller’s collagen cream. It’s thick and the colour is blue (don’t let the colour fool you).
It’s SUPER absorbent and will leave your skin looking full, soft and youthful.
– For fine hair, wash it with shampoo and don’t condition (towel dry out).
– If your hair is thicker you’ll need to use conditioner, then towel dry gently to remove
– Apply Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil – one pump for fine hair and two pumps
for thicker hair.
– Style and shape with fingers and enjoy a glossy but not oily finish, for a soft effortless
– The next day, freshen your hair up with a good spritz of Klorane Dry Shampoo or, if
you’ve been heavy-handed with the Invisible Oil, give your hair a good spritz with